Tuesday, April 5, 2016

American Dream

What the American Dream mean to me is having the freedom to decide for own path to success and having equal opportunity to make something out their self. There are a lot people who come to America because of the American Dream. Some countries does not offer the same opportunities as America. My American Dream is first and for most finish high school . Next i want to attend South Alabama and get my medical certification and my masters degree. After I finish school i want to go to culinary school so i can become a executive chef  and open up my restaurant. Last but never least I'm going to raise my son and help him find his American Dream and show him never to settle for nothing but the best in life  no matter how hard people knock you down . Just get back up and keep pushing to reach your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment